Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November 22, 2014

  Hear this, My daughter.  Today is the day.  Now is the time to rise up and take your place among My chosen ones. I have instructed you in many things, though much of which your natural mind is unaware.  Take heart, daughter, for all I have spoken shall come to pass.  Glorious have you become in Me.  I am doing My perfect will in you and now it is time to bring forth the gifts I have placed within you.  Now is time to rise up in all boldness to perform the tasks I have chosen you for.  Rise up daughter, for your transformation is almost complete.  I am doing a new thing in you and will bring it into all fullness.  
   My daughter, My lighthouse which is filled with My light and glory, prepare, for the day is at hand when many shall see you for what I have prepared you to be for this time.  Rise up!  Take your stance as the clouds are rolling in and darkness takes over the land.  You shall not fail, but you shall prosper in all I have set you to do.  Be joyful and ever glad!  For this you have been waiting.  Yes, indeed, all of heaven has awaited this moment.  Rise up in faith, oh daughter, for naught shall harm you as you stand firm in My Truth.  Yes, I Am your Righteousness.  I Am your All in All.  Fear not, daughter, fut focus on Me as the tasks at hand are laid out before you, and you shall prevail! Look to Me, little one, as I show you what remains to be seen.  I have established you in Me, your Rock, and you have been strengthened with all might and courage as you arise and do My bidding.  Take heart, for it is My Father's pleasure to give you the Kingdom.  The foes arise, yet they shall all be defeated.  They shall not cause you to stumble, for I Am your Light.  I am lighting the way for you and am bringing you nearer and nearer to Me.  This is My plan for you.  My angels guard you wherever you go.  They protect you and are a wall about you. You have nothing to fear.   
   My glory shall not elude you, but you shall be crowned with it.  My Spirit rests heavily upon you, and through His power you shall do mighty works and miracles.  Don't shy away from this as I have called you.  Look up, for your redemption comes!  See? I alone have decided your place in My Kingdom.  I alone chose you for such a time as this.  I alone will lead you to the prisons of souls who are oppressed and bound.  Victory will be your battle cry as the chains are loosed and the captives are set free!  They shall flock behind you as you fly on wings of eagles and bring them to safety.  So shall you go throughout the earth and accomplish many such missions for My glory.  You will light their way to Me as their captors are bound with the very chains with which they bound others.  You will fear nothing, but will hearken unto My every command, for I shall be with you.
   I roar!  I Am the Lion of Judah and have given you the boldness which I possess.  I have made you in My likeness and image.  I have bestowed on you courage of heart; strength with beauty; joy and love.  This is My doing, and all shall know.  Do not be afraid as I begin instructing you in new ways not seen before.  Your confidence in Me will enable you to do as My Spirit commands.  Have faith, daughter!  I shall speak clearly and you will not mistake what I lead you to do.  Bold and fierce have I made you.  Though small of stature, I Myself have given you giant strength and bigness of spirit.  I have prepared and made you ready for the battle ahead.  
    The trumpets are sounding!  Arise daughter!  Unsheathe you sword and gather the troops.  We go to war!  I Am your Commander and am leading the way.  Stay close. Follow Me.  We march to victory, for the battle is Mine!
                    The Lord of Hosts

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,  and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—"
   Ephesians 6: 10-18

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."
    Ephesians 2:10

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of the Lord is coming,
for it is at hand: a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong, the like of whom has never been; nor will there ever be any such after them, even for many successive generations. A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns; the land is like the Garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness;
surely nothing shall escape them. Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; and like swift steeds, so they run. With a noise like chariots
over mountaintops they leap, like the noise of a flaming fire that devours the stubble, like a strong people set in battle array. Before them the people writhe in pain; all faces are drained of color.  They run like mighty men, they climb the wall like men of war; every one marches in formation, and they do not break ranks.  They do not push one another; every one marches in his own column. Though they lunge between the weapons, they are not cut down.  They run to and fro in the city, they run on the wall; they climb into the houses, they enter at the windows like a thief.  The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble; the sun and moon grow dark, and the stars diminish their brightness.  The Lord gives voice before His army, for His camp is very great; for strong is the One who executes His word. For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible;
who can endure it?"    Joel 2: 1-11

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."    Psalm 18:2

"But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”     Revelation 5:5

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."    Matthew 24:14

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."     Isaiah 40:31

"They shall walk after the Lord.  He will roar like a lion.  When He roars, then His sons shall come trembling from the west:"     Hosea 11:10

"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.  Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."     Matthew 5: 14-16

"Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong."   2 Corithians 16:13

 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."    John 14:12

"And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands."     1 Samuel 17:47 

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.  He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."     Isaiah 40: 28-31

"Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot."
   Psalm 91: 1-13          Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment