Thursday, December 3, 2015

Upon Whom Are You Built?



December 2, 2015

     My daughter, write My words. The days of darkness are here. They swathe the land thoroughly. Why do My people not notice this? The clouds are heavy and dark, rolling with the storm that is about to be unleashed upon them. Yet, they pay no notice and go on as if the day is fair and bright.

      They have not even realized that the light they think they have has all but diminished. It has been snuffed out by the enemy who has sought to devour. They have given into his ploys, not realizing that they are trapped. They’ve been plundered, thinking it was a sacrifice to Me, but in truth, have only been ravaged by the fierce wolves.

     No longer, daughter, will I stand for the false hopes the enemy builds up in My people as he robs them blind. No longer will I allow these institutions, who wear My name, to slaughter the sheep and fleece them before doing so. No longer will I allow the false shepherds, who lord over the sheep, to break their legs, maiming them as they twist and use My words to break and tear down My people instead of building up My Church. I Am come to rectify everything, every image, every idol, every false teacher whose lying lips succumb the sheep into a false sense of security. I come to do away with all that has been built on falsities and fallacies.

     I Am come to erect My Kingdom in the earth and destroy the structures built by men’s hands. These despicable things will be washed away in the flood that comes, burned up with the unquenchable fire of My Ruach. For all not built up on Me, the Rock, all not rooted and grounded in the Word will surely be brought to nothing, counted as naught this day as the torrential rains begin.

    Little one, take heart, for there is naught for you to fear. Dwelling safely in My care, whisked away to the hidden place are My beloveds. Them who sought no gain for themselves, but gave it all up for Me- these I will use to build My Kingdom in the earth. They gave all to Me, now I give My best to them. My beloveds, enter into the joy of the Lord!

Yahweh Yehoshua, The King

Amos 5:20-27, Zephaniah 1:15-18, Jeremiah 23:1-2, Isaiah 5:13&20, Ezekiel 34:1-10, Hosea 4:6, Hosea 5, Hosea 9:1-9, Luke 11:34-35, Isaiah 1:11-20, John 10:1-13, Luke 19:45-46, Matthew 7:15-27, 1 Peter 5:8, 2 Timothy 4:3-4, Jude 4, Ezekiel 22:25-31, 2 Peter 2: 1-3, Luke 10:30, 2 Peter 3:10 & 16-17, 1 Thessalonian 5:3, Matthew 3:10-12, Hebrews 12:29, Matthew 6:33, Colossians 2:7-8, Psalm 27:5, Psalm 91

No comments:

Post a Comment