Thursday, December 3, 2015

It Is Time


November 3, 2015


My daughter,

    The time has come for that which I have spoken to take place, and My children are not remotely ready for what is about to occur on these shores. I have warned and warned, but so few have taken heed to that which has been spoken. I take no delight in what comes, but lest I remove My hand of protection, what would be the outcome of so many? I must awaken them, and this is not My method of choice, but theirs.

    Daughter, the ones that have been ordained to lead My sheep have cast aside that which I’ve given them, and handed the sheep over to another. The wolves are ravenous and have fleeced My sheep, maimed so many of them and have left them for dead. So many who claim they stand for Me and speak for Me are the very ones who have misled My children. The real food is thrown to the dogs in the street while My children suffer from starvation and hunger within these ill-erected walls, structures.

   Those given places over My sheep, to watch and care for them, have failed to do so. They have failed to warn the people of coming judgment, pretending that everything is fine and lulling them into a false sense of security. Yes, and those messengers I have sent to carry My message have been cast aside and disregarded so that their message falls on deaf ears.

It is time to do what needs done. No longer will I hold back. These decrees have been released and now will come to fruition in the sight of every man. I come to free My people and take My rightful place.

Yahweh Elohim, The Most High

Ezekiel 20, Luke 10:30, John 10:1-14, Ezekiel 34, Matthew 7:15, Acts 20:29-30, Zephaniah 3:1-9, Malachi 3, 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3, Proverbs 1:20-32, Isaiah 45:18-25, Mark 7:27

No comments:

Post a Comment