Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Heed My Words, Children!
December 6, 2014

The time awaited by My people is at hand. Those who truly know Me will love My appearing. The time spoken of by My prophets long ago, yes, the very time My prophets and messengers of now have spoken of is here. Time is up. Yes, the very last grains of sand are falling upon the sand below. 
Hear Me, oh My people! Hear the Word of the Lord this day! Repent! For darkness is surely descending on you, blanketing you like thick snow over a mountain peak. My grace has abounded. My love for you has never failed, nor will it. But children, this is the time I shall make Myself known to each one of you. In thick darkness and in complete silence you will see Me for who I Am. This time upon you is like no other. You cannot imagine the horrors you now face. Oh children, come to Me! Seek My face! I wished to hide you from this, but you have chosen to go this alone. 
My chosen have been told repeatedly what I am about to do, and they are ready for what awaits them. They are like butterflies in cocoons waiting to burst forth from their hiding places, emerging as My glorious sons and daughters. They have long awaited My coming and are transforming into My glorious image. They will be lights for all who have not heeded My words and warnings. They will show you the way of escape and carry you to safety. 
Much has been planned for the days which lie before you, children. You are making plans, yes, foolish plans, for the enemy has already put his plans for your fall into motion. This has been in the works for a long time, but you have remained blinded to this. Oh children, heed My words now. Draw the curtains and shut the windows. I warn you and beg you not be fooled by Satan's ploys. He is cunning; a master of disguise, children. Many will be fooled by his ploys and believe that the light he will shed is from Me. Oh My children, don't give into his trickeries. 
This is a time to seek Me like you never sought Me before. This shall be a time of prayer and fasting for those who behold and accept who I Am. Take these words of warning, children, and run to Me! I love you and wanted to protect you instead of subjecting you to this intense awakening ahead. Please listen to Me, children. I warn you because I love you. I will not lead you wrong, for I am not a man that I should lie. 
The trumpets have sounded. Who will ask for ears to hear?
    The Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob

Joel 2, Isaiah 13, Isaiah 24, Luke 21: 25-36, Mark 13: 28-37, Matthew 24, Matthew 25: 1-13, 
1 Thessalonians 5: 1-11, 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12, 2 Timothy 4:8, 1 Peter 5: 8-9, 2 Peter 3: 1-10,
Amos 3: 7-8, Revelation 1: 7-8, Revelation 2 & 3
Given to hisprincessbride

No comments:

Post a Comment