Thursday, December 3, 2015

2 Dreams, 2 Words



November 7, 2015


The dreams I had were on September 20, 2015, and the words are from November 6, and November 7, 2015. The Lord has instructed me to post them together. Let us all seek the Lord while He may be found.

Dream:

I saw a massive tornado in an open field that was ripe. Whirlwind was the word that came to mind in the dream. It was going up and down the field systematically, destroying and uprooting everything in its path. A house stood directly in front of this field, and a woman and two men were there. The wind was blowing strongly and the noise was deafening. The woman was shaking out rugs as if to shake off the dirt, but the dust from the whirlwind was blowing all around, so her efforts were futile. Although she was facing the tornado and there was nothing in the way to obstruct her view, she didn’t see it. One of the men was walking up and down the driveway admiring his cars (he had several), but he also failed to notice the cyclone bearing down upon them. The other man was inside the house rearranging pictures and paintings on the wall. I could see that the windows and doors were open, so he too should have seen the storm, yet he seemed blinded to it. I could see the dust being blown into their house via the windows and doors, yet none of them noticed.

The interpretation of this dream is rather self-explanatory. The storm was destroying and uprooting everything. The noise was warning the people what was coming, but they were busied by nonessential tasks and cares. They failed to pay any attention to the warnings given by the sound or the dust being blown about by the wind. They were completely unprepared for the storm that was headed right for them.


November 6, 2015

My daughter,

    The whirlwind of destruction comes speedily; it is not afar off. In fact, it is right in front of you, upon your land. But the people don’t see, won’t hear the noise of destruction and chaos it brings as it destroys and brings down all in its path. Daughter, so many have turned a deaf ear to the cries of repentance brought by my messengers and prophets. They have turned away from My out-stretched hand of mercy. My love for them they have cast aside and disregarded. I have called to so many, yet so few have answered.

    Daughter, no longer can I hold back what must come. My people are sitting in front of dreadful abominations and taking part in that which has risen from the depths of hell. It is time for the revealing of the ugliness of sin that they have so blindly chosen to be a part of. Haven’t I spoken that everything hidden shall be exposed? Good and bad both come to light now as I display My brilliance and glory, shining My light into the darkest of night.

Dream:

I was on the moon in a red car with my children. The moon was lit up brightly around us and the car was parked, so we got out and stood next to it. As I looked out at the earth, I noticed four smaller objects that were all lined up in a row very close to the earth. I remember the eerie feeling I had, knowing that it signified some awful event. Suddenly, the shaking started. It seemed to start from the core of the earth, but it came to the surface so quickly. The shaking was so hard and intense that we could even feel it on the moon. When I looked at the earth, I saw much shaking and destruction. The planet was covered in devastation. Then, I was given a bird’s eye view of North America. I was seeing mass destruction taking place everywhere. Even the oceans were tossing about to such a great extent that the waves were massive and coming up over the shores and completely covering them far inland. Then, I was given a closer view of America and my Father was next to me, pointing out certain things. I remember Him talking to me, and as He did, I saw giant sharks devouring the land. They began at the coasts, then worked towards inland. I recall seeing smoke that I knew was from bombs. There are no adequate words to describe the vastness of the chaos that was taking place.

The red color of the car is symbolic of the blood of Yeshua, and the moon is symbolic of the Torah. As I ponder the four objects that were lined up in a row, I am reminded to the four horsemen in Revelation 6. The shaking and destruction I witnessed is that which the Lord has been warning about again and again. The sharks represent those demonic spirits and the people they control to bring about destruction and devastation.


November 7, 2015

Listen closely, My child,

     The time has come, indeed it is here, when the systems of man shall fail, utterly fall. I take no pleasure in this. Warning after warning goes out, but still the people continue on their merry way, oblivious to that which has crept upon them stealthily. Daughter, know that the unleashing of such will be anything but subtle. It will affect every man, and they will be forced to choose whom it is they will serve: the god of this world, or Me, their King.

     Daughter, it is a bleak day in the lives of many, this is true. But I will use it, have already purposed it for My glory. How else will My children be freed unless I come and destroy the strongholds that have held them? That which has bound them must surely be destroyed so that My people can walk free.  Again I say, woe to those who choose not to follow Me. Woe to those who think they can walk the line, straddle the fence, so to speak. There is no gray area with Me. Either you are for Me or against Me. You can NOT have both. Does not My Word say you cannot serve two masters? For one you will love, the other you will despise. It is your choice. The decision is up to you.

    Woe to those who have made a mockery of My Name and have spit upon My altar. You offer up to Me your worldliness and ungodliness. You offer up the works of the flesh, as did Cain who was of the wicked one. Like father, like son, I say. Lest you repent, you will perish in your way.

    The decree has been made, the sentence given. The final calls have gone out across the land. Those found in Me will be kept safe and overshadowed by My hand. But woe to all the inhabitants of the land who laughed and scorned those who came to the Ark, for surely they shall be decimated by the destruction that now hits these shores.

     I have called and called, time and again to run to Me, the Ark for safety. And while some have come, many more have turned away. How this grieves Me, but I will respect their choice. As they have chosen, so shall it be. I declare this in the presence of these witnesses.

Yahweh Elohim, The Lord God Almighty

Isaiah 61:1-2, Psalm 1:4, Isaiah 17:10-13, Hosea 13:2-4, Hosea 8:1-7, Isaiah 40:2-4, Isaiah 1, Ezekiel 8, 2 Corinthians 4:4, Isaiah 6:9-11, Joel 2:10-13, Isaiah 13:9-19, Psalm 119:105, Isaiah 24:19-20, Ezekiel 7:3-4, Luke 21:25-27, Psalm 91, Joshua 24:15, Matthew 6:24, John 1:5, John 11:10-11, John 8:12, Matthew 13:38, 1 John 3:12, Leviticus 10:1-3, Matthew 10:26, Luke 8:16-17, Nahum 3:12-13, Zephaniah 1, Zechariah 1:4, Malachi 3:1-9, 1 Corinthians 15:34, Luke 17:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment